Thursday, December 19, 2013

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Sew Very Much!  I'm Heather, I'll be your tour guide...

I love crafting.  I have a paper crafting blog (that I kind of combined with other crafts, but it primarily focuses on paper crafting over at www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com and if you're sew (get it?!) inclined, feel free to check that out there!

What I'm going to be focusing on here:  Sewing!  tada.  kind of a no-brainer with that one!  But I will be showcasing patterns either free or purchased and I'll also show you where to get them.  Currently, I'm in love with Olabelhe patterns for dresses.  I'm in no way affiliated with her, but I do know her (via email and her facebook page!) and Dawn is a creative genius!

Lately, I've also been making pants out of fleece for the wee ones (5 with one on the way!) for winter to keep them warm.  I'm making matching slippers which I will post in my next post!

Anyway, thanks for visiting!  I'm glad you've come. Sit a spell, and sew to your heart's content!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment